If you’re a photographer looking for specialist help with PR and/or marketing content creation, then read on to find out more about the upcoming re-launch of my ‘Content Confidence Accelerator’ programme.
What is the ‘Content Confidence Accelerator’?
The Content Confidence Accelerator programme is an eight-week content mastery programme for professional photographers.
In a small group of other photographers, you can work with me and get coaching and support around how to create marketing content more confidently, more strategically and more consistently.
It’s all about the strategy, systems and support you need to boost your marketing and help you attract and convert more of your dream photography clients.
Would you benefit from the programme?
I’ve noticed that it’s photographers who struggle the most to attract their dream clients are the ones who don’t prioritise marketing, who lack a strategy and who feel unconfident creating content.
It’s time to do things differently if you:
- experience periods of ‘feast and famine’ in your photography business
- are uncertain about where your next client is coming from
- and you take on less-than-ideal work (more often than you’d like to admit) simply because you need to pay the bills.
This programme has been designed to help you banish the marketing overwhelm and show up confidently, and more consistently. It also focuses on helping you build a powerful connection with the right calibre of photography clients, through content.
Related reading: 33 Social Media Content Ideas for Photographers
This programme has been created for you if:
- you’re a professional photographer who is fed up of relying on referrals, social media, advertising or sheer luck to attract clients
- you want to get more visible, become known and trusted, and have ambitions to grow your photography business
- you recognise that marketing yourself more confidently and more consistently will help you to attract clients, but you don’t know how!
- you’re unsure of what content you be creating and, if you do have ideas, you don’t know what to do first
- you lack confidence around promoting yourself and feel that what you’re doing currently isn’t getting noticed by your ideal clients
- you don’t have a strategy behind the content you create – you share what comes to mind in the moment, and are sporadic and irregular with your content because it’s all done at the last minute
- you spend more time checking out your competitors (paranoid about what they are up to) rather than focusing on the work that would grow your own business
- and, deep down, you feel uncomfortable putting yourself out there and just wish you didn’t have to market your business at all!
When you’re lacking confidence around your marketing and are not finding the time to work on it, or are constantly over-thinking your content, it’s easy to not get around to promoting yourself.
But, the thing is, there are people out there who need your services and expertise. Hiding away, without sharing your work or promoting your services is holding you back and limiting your success. I can help you reach more people and make a bigger impact!
“Zoe is brilliant and is an expert in her field. We photographers are very lucky that she specialises in marketing for photographers.
She is very understanding and non-judgmental which is exactly what you need to be able to grow your confidence as it’s easy to be hard on ourselves when learning and changing mindset. Thank you, Zoe!”
– Betsan, Celf Calon Photography
Who is this programme NOT for?
It won’t be a good fit for you if…
- you need persuading that marketing is essential in order to grow your photography business
- you’re after a quick fix to your marketing
- you don’t have an open mind and aren’t prepared to commit to a content-marketing approach
- if you’re not prepared to change how you market your photography business
- if you don’t have the time to devote to the programme (you’ll need to allow for approximately 2-3 hours per week to really get the most from the resources and support available)
- or, if you urgently need clients now and are looking for immediate results rather than longer-term strategic growth.
What’s included in the Content Confidence Accelerator?
- 8 x weekly training modules with video lessons (hosted on a private easy-to-access online portal)
GROUP COACHING IN A SMALL GROUP SETTING
- The programme includes:
- 8 x weekly one-hour long group coaching sessions – a chance to ask questions to deepen your understanding and to discuss how to apply the lessons to your unique photography business
- 7 x weekly one-hour long ‘work with me’ accountability sessions – these proved very popular with previous students and helped them to make time to work on the programme and to implement their learnings
- Personalised feedback on your content throughout the programme
RESOURCES TO DEEPEN YOUR LEARNING
- Downloadable PDF Workbooks, Templates & Checklists with every module
- A customisable Trello board template for each module, allowing you to make notes and store your content ideas and plans digitally for easy access
- Plus, you’ll be able to able to gain the support and benefit from the community of other photographers who are taking part in the programme.
A REALISTIC SCHEDULE TO ENSURE YOU GET THE RESULTS!
This is an intensive programme but it includes two implementation weeks to allow you time to get the work done in between your photography (and family/life) commitments.
Benefits of working with me in the Content Confidence Accelerator
These are just some of the things you’ll gain from taking part in the programme:
1. MORE CONFIDENCE IN SELF-PROMOTION
The Content Confidence Accelerator has been designed to help you increase your confidence around marketing content creation and self-promotion.
After completing it, you’ll feel more confident about marketing, safe in the knowledge that you know how to tackle content creation in a strategic way and have learnt a system to create consistently without falling prey to writer’s block. You’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at how I manage content for my photography clients and discover how to implement my tried-and-tested content-led approach.
You’ll also become aware of how your current mindset is sabotaging your success and learn how to take a fresh approach. We’ll tackle the mind monkeys together, with the aim of you becoming braver than ever!
2. IDENTIFY YOUR IDEAL CLIENT (AND FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHY THIS MATTERS)
Marketing to everyone is marketing to no-one. Getting clarity on your ideal client, and digging deep into what it is they are struggling with in relation to photography, can be transformational for your business as it informs your entire marketing content strategy.
You’ll gain clarity and confidence that will pay dividends in the long run!
3. DEVELOP A STRATEGIC CONTENT AND PROMOTIONAL PLAN TO USE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR AHEAD
This programme will provide you with strategies and workflows you can implement to become more consistent with your marketing, helping you attract ideal clients to your photography business.
With a considered content plan, based on research and data, you can stop panicking about what to focus on, what to post and how to stand out. You’ll have greater focus and a more consistent presence in the places where your ideal clients spend time.
4. CREATE A CONTENT PROMOTION SYSTEM THAT HELPS YOU GET CONSISTENTLY VISIBLE
Republishing is a powerful yet underutilised way to save time and leverage the full power of your content. You’ll develop a promotional system that helps you reach more of your dream clients and keeps you visible online. Less time spent procrastinating and more focused time spent ‘doing’ will mean that you achieve more!
Am I the right marketing coach and mentor for you?
For the past 18 years, I’ve helped my clients promote themselves through publicity and marketing content. For five of those, I’ve been working exclusively with photographers based in the UK and abroad.
As a specialist in photography PR and marketing, with extensive experience, I am considered an expert in my niche and have positive testimonials from a wide variety of photographers who have worked with me over the years.
Also, I’ve written many hundreds of blogs for photographers, have invested thousands of pounds in professional coaching and personal development, and spent years learning and implementing content marketing techniques.
Mine and my clients‘ websites rank no.1 in the world for target keyword phrases and I’ve built a successful business off the back of a fast-growing email list and online community. Basically, I live and breathe content marketing and am incredibly passionate about helping you to discover its value too!
Investment for this eight-week-long programme is £798 (GBP). There is also a V.I.P. option which includes some 1-2-1 support. Payment options are available (at no extra cost), so you can join me for an initial payment of just £275.
If you’re looking to make more of an impact with your marketing and work with more of your ideal clients in 2022 and beyond, then now is a great time to make a strategic plan and to upskill ready for the year ahead.
Get yourself on the waitlist for when the programme relaunches!
What photographers say about the programme
“My confidence has grown and my mindset has changed in regards to self-promotion and marketing.
Zoe is brilliant and is an expert in her field. She is a joy to work with.”Betsan, Celf Calon Photography
“The constant, genuine LIGHT BULB moments surprised me. The coaching was at the right pace and at a level to not scare or patronise.
Zoe was there for us at each step. We couldn’t have asked for more!”Abigail, Giles Christopher Photography
“The Content Confidence Accelerator is brilliant! I’ve absolutely loved it and it was fabulous working with Zoe!
I now feel super confident and marketing is no longer a chore. I finally know what I need to do to make my marketing work.“Georgina, Georgina Edwards Photography
Free discovery calls available
Enter your details here or in the form above to express interest in the programme (with absolutely no obligation). I’ll then be in touch with more details by email.
If you like, we can arrange a free discovery call. You can find out more about the programme and we will talk through whether it’s a good fit for you. I look forward to chatting with you soon!